Brother printers are functional, steady, and ready for some real work. They produce high-impact documents with bright, vibrant colors and sharp images. When you need to depend on top-level performance, trust Brother Machines to deliver for you. If you wish to scan a document from your Brother printer to your Windows computer, follow the steps given below:
How to scan from brother printer to windows 10
- Tap on the Start button and search Windows for the keyword “Brother” and Click on the name or model number of your printer. Select the Control Center option to open the Control Center window.
- Click on the Configuration option and select Scan and File options. The Scan to File Configuration window will display. Select the scan format, destination folder, and customize other settings such as resolution, brightness, contrast, etc.
- Navigate to the Software Button tab and select the Scan To File option. Set the scan type and select the destination folder. Click ok to continue.
- Load the document you wish to scan into the Brother printer. Tap on the Scan button on the printer’s control panel and select Scan to PC option. Choose the File option and click on Start Black or Start Color to scan the document.
May You Liked: Best Brother Printers Review
How to scan from a Brother Printer to the MAC?
If you wish to scan a document from your Brother printer to your MAC, follow the steps given below:
- From your Mac, navigate to the “System Preference” window, and from there, select the Brother Printer name or model from the “Print and Scan” tab.
- Open the “Utilities” tab.
- Click on the Control Center” application on your Mac. From here, look for the “Software” button.
- Next, tap on the “Scan to File” option and customize the settings for scan type and choose the location where you have to save the scanned document. You can name the folder as “My Document.”
- Click on the “Ok” option to continue. It is time to load the document you want to scan from your Brother printer.
- Hit the “scan” option from the control panel of the printer.
Now, your Brother Printer is ready to scan documents from your Mac.
Your Brother machine may display errors while scanning the documents. The error message could be “brother printer prints but won’t scan.”You can fix it quickly by going through the troubleshooting manual.
You can also check certain things necessary for Brother Printer to scan from the computer. Here is check-list:
- Check if the Brother machine is on or not, and it is error-free.
- Crosscheck that there is proper connectivity between the computer and the Brother machine.
We know Brother Printers for its reliability and functionality. No matter what the size of your organization is, Brother Printers are desk friendly and space-saving. It not only offers printing functionality to its users, but you can also use it for copying and faxing the documents.
You can also use the Brother Printer scan for computer functionalities on your device.